The Makita 7 in. Concrete Surface Planer with Dust Extraction Shroud (GA9060RX3) combines power and ease-of-use with superior handling in a compact size. It is engineered for concrete finishing, concrete material removal and surface coating removal. The GA9060RX3 is powered by a 15 Amp motor, which delivers 6600 RPM for optimum performance. A soft start provides smooth start-ups for longer gear life. Anti-restart protection is designed to prevent motor start-up in the on-power switch position should power be disrupted.
The integrated dust extraction shroud is designed to capture dust during operation and includes a removable dust shroud cap that allows the tool to plane in corners and against walls. The shroud has soft brushes to help prevent dust from escaping, and the 4-spring suspension system keeps the shroud flush with the surface during movement.
The concrete planer has an ergonomic soft grip and rear-handle trigger switch with lock-off function, as well as an ergonomic loop handle for improved comfort. It is compact, measuring 17-3/4 in. long and weighing 12.4 lbs. Use it with 7 in. Diamond Cup Wheels for lower vibration and fast material removal.
- Dust extraction shroud is designed to capture dust during concrete surfacing applications
- Powerful 15 Amp motor delivers 6600 RPM for optimum durability and performance
- Soft Start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
- Anti-restart protection is designed to prevent motor start up in the on-power switch position after a power disruption
- Power light indicates switch failure, cord damage or worn-out motor brushes
- Loop handle can be held at multiple positions for increased comfort in various orientations
- Dust extraction shroud is designed with a 4-spring suspension system and soft brushes which help maintain the shroud flush to the surface at all times
- Dust extraction shroud offers a removable edge cover allowing for flush-to-wall edge grinding
- Rear handle trigger switch with lock-off feature requires two actions to power on
- Zig-zag epoxy applied to the armature coils is designed to protect from harmful debris while maintaining proper heat dissipation for longer life