Flexible and Functional – The Bosch RH540M 1-9/16 In. SDS-max Combination Hammer delivers 6.1 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy, making it the hardest hitting and fastest drilling rotary hammer in its class. Delivering 38 percent more impact energy than previous generations and up to 20 percent more than other combo rotary hammers in its class, it has a no-load 170 to 340 RPM, while delivering 1,200 to 2,750 blows per minute. This tool easily handles block or tile and drills through tough materials but weighs just over 15 Lbs. and is only 19 In. in length.
SDS-max and Integral Clutch Bring Convenience – Bosch’s SDS-max allows for tool-free and one-handed bit changes, making the combo hammer even more versatile. The operator twists the bit and pushes it until it clicks into place and locks automatically, and it’s good to go. The system also provides dust protection and a maximum impact energy transfer rate. The tool’s integral clutch disengages the torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind situation, providing protection for the tool and less fatigue for the operator. Constant electronics provide soft start and maintain constant speed under load – this also protects against an overload situation.
- Tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Best-in-class impact energy of 6.1 ft-lbs. provides maximum productivity in all day drilling and chiseling applications
- Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle
- Combination dual mode selector knob allows users to select between hammer drilling, chiseling only and the Vario-Lock function
- Variable-speed dial for controlled drilling and chiseling applications